Thursday, June 9, 2011

Get to Know Yourself (and Tony Giggs) with 74G Collection

CHECKOUT WHAT TONY GRIGGS, CREATOR OF  "KNOW THEY SELF" CLOTHING, HAD TO SAY ABOUT HIS LINE!
What is the name of your fashion line?
74G Collection

How did you get into designing?
Its been a life long passion of mine. When I was younger, I was always trying to create my own look.

What is your line statement? 
Know Thy Self. Its about encouragement, having a better outlook of self.

Who would you say your clothing is for (the audience you market towards)?
My clothes are geared toward those who want to step with a little bit of edgy style and who possess confidence.




What would you say are your favorite colors or fabrics to work with?
Right now it's basic cottons, lace, and polyester.

How do you feel about mixing patterns and prints?
It's about whatever I feel that's necessary to bring about the design
  
What can a consumer expect from your Spring/Summer collection?
I would like to do more swim wear, men and women. Get some more casual, comfortable looks,but still edgy.


Who is one of your favorite designers?
I have so many influences! I use to be a great fan of Ralph Lauren. But I get inspirations from a lot of designers.

Would you consider being in the next IFN Fashion show?
Its something for consideration.

How and where can one book you for a show as well as stock up on some apparel? Also, is there anything else you would like to add?
Right now, I can be emailed Griggsone@att.net or check out my groups page on facebook(74G Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment