Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Denver Trip

I went to Denver in MAY this year
I've never been to Colorado
So I was excited to go and explore
Once I got there I looked up cool things to do. The people were so friendly and out spoken suggested great places downtown to go eat and chill. I stopped at the Denver Zoo to see the elephant exibit,then headed to the Denver Art Museum.
There I was rite at home I love art
The museum it self was so beautiful.

I bought tickets to see one of my favorite designers.
Yves Saint Laurent

It was amazing
The Retrospective of YSL
Breath takin
They showed tons of his designs

He is King for the female pants suit and Iconic Tuxedo with over 300 different styles of the black and white r black on black ..... So many I couldn't write them all down yet I still enjoyed a show il never forget.


Yves Saint Laurent
The Retrospective
Denver Art Museum
Showing March-July 8, 2012


The Denver Art Museum, in collaboration with the foundation Pierre Berge-Yves Saint Laurent is delighted to present a sweeping retrospective of the designer's forty years of creativity.
YSL:The Retrospective features a stunning selection of 200 haute couture garments along with numerous photographs,drawings,and films that illustrate the development of YSL style and historical foundations of his work. .

So you know I had a hell a time there
Downstairs they had fashion workshops and areas for young designers to design and display work as well as different designer speak and teach.
It was awesome
Denver leave an imprint in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment