Friday, April 22, 2011

MODEL MEGAN THOMAS



BAPZ = Being a college student and model WHAT IS YOUR DAY/WEEK LIKE?
MEGAN T. = right now it's not too hard to balance my school schedule with work...modeling jobs are random and sometimes only a few hours, other time it takes a day or two to complete. They're usually spontaneous though so the hardest part is knowing in advance when I'm going to have a job.
BAPZ = Like ur always ready to shoot.... KOOL TRU MODEL!!!


BAPZ = As A BUSY MODEL LIKE YOUR SELF R U DATING?
BAPZ = What type of GUY YOU like?
MEGAN T.  = I'm dating Dell "080" Harris...when it comes to guys I like someone who shares my love for music and life...someone who is mentally strong, patient, kind...and has to be open minded and have a good sense of humor because I am a weird one.
BAPZ = I LIKE THAT UR LIST IS HEALTHY, LOL I'M A LIL WEIRD TOO... I NEED A VERY OPEN MINDED TYPE OF DUDE WITH A GREAT SENSE STYLE,


BAPZ = Who is ur favorite super model R ANYONE u look up to?
MEGAN T. = HMMM... I have an infatuation for sienna miller, marykate olsen, and nickiminaj...they're not exactly supermodels but I love their artistic mind and style.
BAPZ = NICE


BAPZ = What do u like to do in ur off time when ur not shooting?
MEGAN T. = After a shoot I like to relax by having a drink or two...or three :-) I enjoy watching funny shows and movies w/my bf during my downtime...and just doing girly things like getting a manicure


BAPZ =SO KOOL WE MEET IN THE ALT AIRPORT A WHILE BACK I SEEN HER AN KNEW SHE WAS A MODEL JETTSETTING SO
R U from ATL?
MEGAN T. = I was born in TX but I consider myself to be a Georgia peach becuase this is where I have lived the longest and spent the majority of my youth years growing up!



BAPZ = What advice you'd give a young girl wanting to follow in ur footsteps?
MEGAN T. = Aways follow your heart and everything else will fall into place. Hard work will pay off and tomorrow is not guaranteed so you should never take life for granted!

BAPZ = THAT'S THE TRUTH GIRL THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A JOY THANK U AND I WISH U THE UP MOST SWAGG .....







 


Contact info: lovemegant@gmail.com
Facebook.com/lovemegantmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment