Sunday, January 9, 2011

AL GANUS



Ive had the pleasure of working with Al Ganus aka Eternal and wanted to share his store, he is an outstanding person and friend just wanted to show that if u work hard and never give up greatest shines threw all things
AL is from Whiteville, NC and he graduated from Fayetteville State University.
Lady's he is Single with no kids.....
He travel all around the world as a model and personal trainer.
In 2008 he was homeless after being laid
off of a job to where he ended up lived in a gym in Greensboro. In Greensboro, NC he found weight
lifting at the 24 hour Rush gym as away of overcoming stress and a place of
shelter. " I was lifting so much weight that people use to tell me to slow down
and not be so hard on myself. Pretty soon I became well known in the gym and
people had asked me if I ever thought about modeling and all I could do was
laugh. Today I can stand here and say I never knew that the process in my
journey of life would turn me into a model and connect me with so many great
people. I'm still going through thing I must admit, I've seen death so many times but I
will never give up because I come to far by Faith. It's funny how others can
believe in you but you don't believe in yourself. Iam still living and learning
to step outside the box and expect nothing but Greatness.

you can check AL out at :

www.modelmayhem.com/Eternal14u
www.youtube.com/user/TheEternal14u
www.myspace.com/eternalmodel

No comments:

Post a Comment