Sunday, January 9, 2011

BIG FLOYD VS MR.JOHNSON








BIG FLOYD WAS ONE OF THE FIRST MUSIC ARTIST I DID STYLING FOR. MUSIC VIDEO

"WAT CHA RIDE" WE BOTH HAVE CAME ALONG WAY SINCE THEN. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW BACK THEN THAT STYLING WAS MY THING ARE THAT STYLING WAS MAJOR, BUT HE ASK ME TO DO IT AND I DID. IT WENT WELL AND I HAD TONS OF FUN! YEARS HAS PASSED AND AND I WAS ABLE TO RECONNECT WITH MR. JOHNSON, HE HAS A ALBUM DUE TO BE RELEASED ANY DAY NOW - SO I'M LIKE WHY NOT DO A 101 WITH HIM
HIS MUSIC IS FRESH AND I WANTED TO SHARE HIM WITH EVERYONE I KNOW!!



BAPZ: Bein from fay. NC how is cali life for u?
MR.JOHNSON: Cali life is cool I live by the motto Carolina bred california living. it was a big change at first but I couldn't ask to be nowhere better yadidimean lol

BZ: What do u want people to feel from this ablum?
MJ: I want people too feel that Im not trying to follow treads of other rappers and I do what feels good to me.
BZ: Thats real stayin tru to urself

BZ: Which song off the ablum is ur favorite and why?
MJ: I really like my intro because its shows and intels what BigFloyd and Mr.Johnson is all about.

BZ: Want is VIP about?
MJ: VIP is about very Important Product thats what it stands for and with this being my first album its important to me and those close around me thats been waiting!
BZ: Cant wait to hear it all/The tracks U did send were dope I wanted to post them.

BZ: Who all on the ablum?
MJ: Everybody on my album is from northern cali-independent artist that are trying to sign to my label What Cha Want ent. a group called E.A.T which stands for Ego A.D.A.M and tourettes , Solo artist Mighty,Quis tha Beast ,Hersh Rnb singer from NY and Gutta From Atl.
BZ: Your label name bring back momories lol.

BZ: Who would u like to work with n the futrue?
MJ: I would like to work with David Banner, Dirty, E40, Jcole, Alica Keys, Fantasia, Trick Daddy, BigBoi, scarface, spice1 from the bay to the south is what Im all about and some cats from up north. To tell the truth alot of NeoSoul artist I listen to them more than I listen to rap.
BZ: Nice list, I feel u im into everything but I dig Westcoast,Downsouth,EUOR tunes best.

BZ: Wat is ur stage swagga like?
MJ: My stage swagg is brash and energetic and somewhat smooth and pimpish.
BZ: Cool i can see that
.

BZ: Anything you like to add?
MJ: I would like to add that Im bout fam first all my fam support me in ways that others don't! I got two cousins that I consider brother and sister that have been with me through thick and thin. We fight but its all love an smiles at the end of it all. My aunties, uncles and my pops I will rep to the end. Also my extended fam debbie, brian,and merl. My lovely wife and beautful children and anybody I forgot Much love too you My patnahs Gboy, flight and the rest of yall I got cha cause you got me. and God first amongst all!!
BZ: THANKZ MR. JOHNSON for the 101 and keep up the grind, hard work always pay off stay true and blessing of much success.

floydj910@gmail.com twitter
bigfloydakamrjohnson myspace.com
bigfloydakamrjohnson reverbnation bigfloydakamrjohnson youtube
floydj910 #707-514-6930 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

No comments:

Post a Comment