Monday, January 10, 2011

MUA ANTOINTTE MILLER

Antoinette A. Miller a 22 yr. old living in Fayetteville , NC
Ive worked with Antoinette on a view projects for flyers and fashion shows she is a great to work with. when it comes to being a MUA she has NO limits she is open to just about anything one could ask of her. From flyers and photoshoots to personal work like weddings, Proms and other events where one may need her for a day or a few hours. I asked her for an interview so that models and ANYONE WHO MAY NEED HER SERVICES can learn A little about her, cause in this industry of beauty you will need a MUA to help u put together a look along with a fashion stylist and hairstylist. She is a great MUA to know!! so if your in the fay. area check her out SHE IS YOUNG&FRESH and TRENDY with ideas!!


BZ: Like most first questions how did u get started as a MUA?
AM: I got started as a MUA, when I did my younger sister's makeup for her senior prom. Over the summer i wanted to pursue more with my passion of makeup , and began to work with various local photographers and models. I've been doing makeup for about two years, but i can say that i have officially been a MUA for maybe a year or so.


BZ: what should u do B4 u apply makeup?
AM: Before applying makeup , make sure you have thoroughly clean your face. in example, use a good facial cleanser and exfoliate to remove any previous dirt and/or dry skin.


BZ: Was an easy way to create a natural healthy glow?
AM: How to achieve a more natural look i would suggest a bronzer, and well blended concealer. BZ: I do this look it's quick&easy and works great for my skin I like to play up my eyes this takes less then 10mins.


BZ: WHEN IT COME TO BROWS - PENCIL VS WAX&POWDER ?
AM: When it comes to brows , i love the idea of both pencil , and wax/powder . when working on myself or clients i use both pencil and powder . but i always would personally suggest a pencil , it allows you to create an arch that you may want , and do not have . or if you didn't have the chance to get your eyebrows cleaned up , using a pencil can create an illusion that you have by properly shading and filling your eyebrows in.
BZ: YEAH I USE BOTH SOMETIMES BUT I USE THE PENCIL EVERYDAY WORK BEST FOR LADY"S ON THE GO GO!

BZ: Was your favorite looks to do ?
AM: My favorite looks to do are looks where i can apply my creativeness, i'am into more dramatic runway looks . looking at a lot of things that i have done thus far , you can tell it's a strong area for me.


BZ: Was the most asked question has a MUA ?
AM
: The most asked question being a MUA , is " how long have you been a MUA ? "
BZ: So why do feel people ask u that a lot? If u could change their questions b4 it left their mouth wat would u want to b asked most of ?
AM: I think people ask me that question the most being that when you develop a skill for anything you do , they wanna know exactly how long it has taken you to develop that skill .. which is understandable . but i would like for people to ask me what made me want to be an MUA more , because the story behind why people wanna do things seem to be intriguing .
BZ: I feel u cuz i get the same thing lol that's why i asked u that. So i think your great at what u do and people need to get to know who there working with with r trust in their skill. I cant wait to work with u again we should come up with a theme for MY next photoshoot ?
AM: lol, yeah it is like that they should which is why im working to develop personal relationships with everyone i work with . i think thats very important. Thank you so much MIZZ BAPZ!! and yes !! that'll be great - that need to be in the works asap !
BZ: Thank you as well for your time, talkin with me for this interview keep up the great work!!!

BZ: HOW CAN ONE CONTACT U?
AM: One with serious inquiries can contact me via email (make_meover10@yahoo.com) facebook.com/antoinettemiller

No comments:

Post a Comment